MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 03:49 PM   #2724
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
The problem is that i heard from multiple sources that those tools that they used to correct teeth position are terribly damaging in other aspects
Apparently so. I hope your son can do without the damn braces and tools (I had 4 contraptions).

In my case, I had no choice but to get my teeth corrected. The dentist described what my teeth and mouth would look like at the age of 17 or so without correction and that made that decision easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
I have some allregic rash instead, I've never had such rashes before, So I'm going to the dermatologist, private of course, wonder if she'll help in any way. My GP advised me to go the dermatologist though, not to an allergist. I wonder if those allergy tests would show anything helpful? Any insight Hilde? Although you've hardly had anything to do with the rashes.
Are you kidding, my skin allergy lives on rashes. My skin makes a sport out of creating bumps (preferably entire plateaus) and rashes (luckily, the medication can prevent most of it).

I'm not the best person to ask about dermatologists just because I had bad, bad experiences with many of them. (my respect for them is low). I know more about my skin condition than most doctors do (which is not bragging, but just a fact, it's a mysterious condition) so I know when they're talking nonsense but they don't accept criticism from somebody without a medical degree.

Anyway, back to you:
If you have a skin rash, your dermatologist should be able to help you, though.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!