MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 01:49 PM   #2722
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I'm worried about petru's teeth too. He ignored completely his incisives which were moving and he didnt help them move at all and when they fell ( read that when we went to the dentist to remove them ) the new teeth were already growing. Now his two up incisives are horrendously bad placed and a little overlapping The dentist told me to wait for correcting them and that maybe it's not gonne be needed but i'm not very hopeful. The problem is that i heard from multiple sources that those tools that they used to correct teeth position are terribly damaging in other aspects