MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #2721
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

On the downside, I lost a molar. The poor thing had impressive roots with 3 strong hooks holding on for dear life but it had to go. I will need dental work to bridge the gap so I'll know where my 13th month pay (= bonus) will go. Expensiiiiiiiive.
My teeth are of a crap quality, sadly. If you add the amount of money my parents spent on it with the amount I've spent on it, you get a small fortune. My dentist said that the work I've had done as a teenager to correct my teeth affected the quality of my teeth badly. Makes sense, you wiggle and move those teeth around until they have the correct position but it can't be good for the teeth themselves.

On the upside, shortly, I'll have a 1,5 week off.

The Frankenstorm images from the East Coast are impressive.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!