MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Video o DVD matches

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 09:37 AM   #263
country flag Sommarsverige
on clouds...

Sommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond reputeSommarsverige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by iramlatif View Post
Birte, I'm glad you had a good time in Spain. Obviously Valencia is a place you love because you have it as your location spot!
Yes Iram, I really do Valencia is such a great place and the tournament obviously is so very special to me as it´s Davids home tournament!!
It was so nice to see him hang around with his family (Marta, of course, but also his parents, his brother and his nephews) during the week and feel how important all this is to him
That made me really so warm inside and made me like him even more than I already did (well, if that was possible)

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote