MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #44a - Geneva - Congrats to Deathless Mortal and kr1s71an/YEBRA!

View Single Post

Old 10-31-2012, 09:21 AM   #116
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #44a - Geneva - Wednesday OOP out!

Press Conference

Kev. was the highlight of the first round, with a remarkable performance to defeat a seeded player. There was so much confidence that the Australian decided to re-schedule the press conference for after the match against sfar. The Portuguese ended up having one of the best displays of the week and so we see Kev. entering the press room not as high-spirited as it was expected...

Julien Blanc (Le Temps/Genève): You have just started playing TT, but you already have some decent results. Do you have a reason for that?
Kev.: *laughing* No reason... I guess its just beginners luck, most of my picks are guesses!

Charles McFadden (Reuters): This Monday, you won in a very convincing fashion against seed #3 of the tournament - did you think you would have a shot at the title?
Kev.: Well I thought I could've gotten far here but just bundled out by sfar who had excellent picks.

Martin Fernandes (Tribune de Genève): What are your goals for next season? Do you plan on trying the Australian Open qualies?
Kev.: I think I might stay playing challengers for a bit, on MTF here its kind of hard to get up the ranks because theres so many more players compared to TF, unless if they give me a WC!

Louis Obry (FrancePress): What is the general impression people have from Switzerland in your country?
Kev.: um, well when I think if Switzerland I think of Chocolate, Europe, Their flag, Roger Federer and the Alps.

By then the Press Conference is finished since Kev. needs to go back to practice. There is still a doubles tournament to be played, after all.

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietè)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote