MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Main Draw

Thread: Main Draw
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2005, 11:26 PM   #59
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Main Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Maybe I don't want to jinx them, maybe I've been around long enough to see odd things happen in tennis, or maybe I don't want to look like a complete fool (I do that in plenty of other ways ), but I prefer to find some blend of positive and realistic. And yes, I think I am honest to all of them in person.
I don't worry about jinxing Alex in this case. I didn't say that he will win. I have only stressed in my belief that this draw should give him confidence and belief that he should win. If he doesn't win...then he doesn't win. He'll win the next match he plays. And I'll keep believing that. As I said in one of my earlier posts if this week isn't his turnaround then it could happen next week or in a few weeks or a few months.

And maybe you didn't mean it this way but I've also been around this game for a LONG time. It's not like Alex is the first person that I've liked to watch play. He is, however, the first person that I've actively supported. It doesn't change the fact that I'm aware of what can & should go wrong. Does that mean I should sit here and be a hypocrite and say what people think I should? "I believe in Alex but..." Not going to happen.

I guess you're just the better person, Fee
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote