MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Main Draw

Thread: Main Draw
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2005, 11:14 PM   #57
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Main Draw

I don't see it as a tough draw though. Everyone else does. Might have to give Kenneth a bit more credit (after today) but that's about it.

I understand that it's your personal pregorative to not approach any of the professionals but also understand that a little bit of true encouragement (not the "oh you're so cute" kind...the kind that tells him/her what you think of how they play/compete) from a supporter/stranger can help a bit. I met Alex just by approaching him shortly after a match in 2002 (had been following his results and "silently" supporting him up til then) and telling him what I thought of how he plays. I didn't think that short conversation would lead me to where I am today .

Anyway, I understand your position. I just want you to know that there is a happy medium . Personally, I steer clear when the autograph hounds are around and those certain females that seem to be on a mission
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER

Last edited by Tricky_Forehand : 02-20-2005 at 11:16 PM.
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote