MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Davis Cup 2012 - November 2012 - WG I Final

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 10:58 PM   #8
country flag Crvena Zvezda

Crvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond reputeCrvena Zvezda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Davis Cup 2012 - November 2012 - WG I Final

I'm very honoured to send Србија team for that final as Andreas' substitute.

I've decided to ask Igorche to join the squad with his brand new energy in order to compete with the huge nation we are facing now.

I'm very happy to tell he accepted.

So it will be a huge celebration as always when serbian gathered from all over the world with truba, cocek and a lot of smiling faces and shljivovitza.

Our team will represent fairly our nation with 50% people or more living outside mother country Srbija !!!!

SQUAD MEMBERS :

Andreas
Andrijagajic
Igorche
Crvena Zvezda (c)

Srecno Србија !!!

My name is the Djoker and I sign with a smile. Get me some water, I’ll be here a while.

Last edited by Crvena Zvezda : 11-01-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Crvena Zvezda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote