MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Main Draw

Thread: Main Draw
View Single Post

Old 02-20-2005, 10:46 PM   #54
country flag Tricky_Forehand

Tricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond reputeTricky_Forehand has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Main Draw

That's not what I'm talking about, Deb. You take away all the "famous" crap and defining "them" as "players" and you get a person. A human being. I know. I take all the fun out of going ecstatic at the sight of a "favorite." I think being in the situation I am I just don't understand the drooling and admiration. Not like I did before because I despise anything to do with celebrity. I just don't understand treating people differently because the sports/entertainment field being their career of choice. I was like you, in a way, where I only used to go wath tennis matches no matter who was playing. If it was someone's game that I liked and was familar with it was better but it didn't have to be. Things were definitely easier back then
's-Hertogenbosch - 4th place
GSTAAD - WINNER
Tricky_Forehand is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote