MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #2211
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Of course it wouldn't be the same, but at least your thread would be left in peace.
What do you mean?

Quote:
I agree that there's something about Peliwo that makes him likeable to the a very extreme extent. It's quite frightening actually. I hope he doesn't lose it as he grows older.
Exactly. It's rather frightening. This thread he opened on the other forum, who does that?? Answering all the fans tweets, writing the blogs... And how does he even find time for all this? The fact that he does make the time is simply impressive. But for me, the biggest factor was how he handled and handles those question on that other forum. It's just incredible. He is funny but mature, he handles the polemic questions with such maturity and wisdom, much better than most top players. It's incredible.

Quote:
Yeah, the Poles aren't very good looking, that's what I thought.

Now one thing I don't understand, Raquel, is why you aren't showing more interest to this young man.

http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...erid=100151367

I think he will have a better career than Peliwo, as well.
The simple fact that he is portuguese is a turn off for me. What I like about tennis is how international it is.. so I am always going to have a tendency to like players that are from other countries.

Obviously, I wish all the portuguese players the best, and I root for them over 97% of the tour and over anyone in a slam final. But I doubt I will ever have one as a favorite.

You think this guy is promising? Why?
arm is offline View My Blog!