MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 02:01 PM   #2210
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Of course you are not serious. But when are you ever serious then?

They generate the most money, yes, so they deserve the most money. Only a fool would contest that. However the top players at the moment are trying to get first round losers in Grand Slams to earn more money. I think a better idea would be to give more money to people who win challengers and futures instead. The money would be better distributed there. Why should people who could quite feasibly turn up, not give a shit, lose 6-0 6-0 6-0 and earn €25k for that, when someone else is toiling away in a competitive challenger, for a whole week, potentially playing 15 tough sets, just to pick up a winner's cheque of about €5k?

Tennis is a joke nowadays and it's the fault of the top players. The ATP allows themselves to be bossed around by them too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
If you haven't noticed already, I'm in a rotten mood, so don't bother responding to me if you know what's good for you.

No reponse to the first quote after reading the second quote
Lee is offline View My Blog!