MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #2207
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
I will avoid it. I like Filip a lot, you're right, but I get the feeling that the thread is for people who appreciate other things about him.
It's not true. I said it before, I am not into him because of the way he looks. It's how cool, mature and nice to fans he his. And I suppose it doesn't hurt that he seems to be promising tennis-wise.

So don't be silly.

Quote:
I don't think so. If I hadn't come along, you'd still like him. IIRC, you and star were already talking a lot about him. I just told you a bit about the Futures circuit so you could follow his progress. I'm very sure you would have achieved that without me, a very easy task.

I can't say that I share your sentiments about Nole winning Shangai, but I guess a consolation of it was that I ended up here. Only kidding!

Thanks, though.
Wouldn't be the same.
arm is offline View My Blog!