MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 10-30-2012, 01:24 PM   #705
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Hey duong... You mentioned earlier that commitment is chosen after WTF. I thought it was strictly end-of-year. Like some player can take a Wild card in a Challenger event and become committed for next year by the end of November or play CTF (Klizan for instance). So which is it, I want to employ this rule now.
before the WTF, after Paris actually (that's in the rulebook)

A Few years ago there was a difference between the top-30 after Paris and in the end of year, I think it was because of challenger points from previous year lost by Schüttler later than Paris, Lopez was the other guy concerned iirc. And of course some people were troubled by that difference

By the way, Stepanek withdrawing, he will not keep his commitment next year.