MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Video o DVD matches

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 10:13 PM   #259
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

Thanks! I'm sure it will be great. I went today. In the end I could not re-sell my Monday tickets, so I used them!
And to be honest, I'm glad I did, actually. Now I know the place, I know where to go, what the various courts are like, how to get the information I need, I even practiced taking pictures!

Obviously I'm waiting to see Ferru, but today, I saw:
Seppi vs Klizan, Benneteau vs Troicki, Youzhny vs Granollers, the beginning of Lopez vs Ramos... and bits of Isner and Querrey's match in doubles.
And I went to Stan Wawrinka's autograph session. I really do hope Ferru will be among the players who participate in these sessions, because it's amazing, you can really see the players real close and in relatively "quiet" conditions.

I also took a lot of pictures, of course most of them are not spectacular (I have to use maximum zoom so the quality is not great), but some of them are really satisfactory, surprisingly so. I know some of you might appreciate the pics of Feliciano Lopez

I'm not sure I'll be able to take any good pics of Ferru, because I'll be much further away from the court on Wednesday and Tuesday. But I'll try.
Actually, for once, I'm really hoping they schedule him on another court than the central court, because the other two courts are incredibly tiny! It's almost a shame to make them play there, but for the audience, it's amazing, you're so close!

Anyway I'll tell you more when I actually get to see Ferru!
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote