MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rank the forehands of the top 10 from best to worst

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 09:12 PM   #13
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the forehands of the top 10 from best to worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
you obviously didn't watch Fed from 2004-2007. Had the same consistency as Nadal's at absolute peak but in term of variety it was lightening years ahead. It was scary how it looked and it never broke down, any match which Fed lost in that period was due to awful backhand.
i've watched Fed since the 90s

And his FH despite being among the greatest shots in history is still right behind Rafa's in my book.

Fed always had the FH to capiatlize on all the rest he does have. Rafa has always been 70% FH and this is absolutely incredible.

Federer's FH is probably Pony like and a bit better, but for me it is quite behind Rafa's.

Ppl tend to forget Fed's serve, brain, variety, footwork, touch, etc. These combined with his FH made him the greatest.
Even the Chillean Bull had a more standing out FH than Fed, what to say about Rafa.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote