MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rank the forehands of the top 10 from best to worst

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #9
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rank the forehands of the top 10 from best to worst

Nadal has by far the best FH in the game, not in Top 10, but overall and not only for this generation, but probably a top 3 ever.

I'm a Fed fan, but for me it's curious for ppl rating his or Pony's FHs better than Nadal's, that's just insane.

Anytime Rafa can turn around and hit the ball with the FH - you know this point is slowly (or not) becoming his biatch.

No one is That dominant with this shot. The guy has barely any serve, BH, slice, volleys, technique, etc. But he has this FH. And psycho-physical abilities as well ofc, but it's all about this powerful whip.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote