MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend ?

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 08:32 PM   #677
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Singaporean chat thread vol 4: Richard G 26 ans: le champion que la France attend

I found it fairly easy to make friends in South America despite of being a foreigner. Actually sometimes I have the feeling that being from another country is what makes them all curious to get to know you better. Once they get to know me, they soon realize that I know their country and their habits even better than they do, so I blend in just perfectly. When I lived in the USA it was slightly different because everyone had his or her clique and it was hard to get accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote