MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #2102
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savesthedizzle View Post
Yeah, luckily we don't have to worry about my house or neighborhood flooding, and luckily my grandparents have left their house yesterday already. I think with the last hurricane it almost reached their first floor from the basement so with this one I know they feel so attached to the house, but at their age they really shouldn't be having to deal with this all the time
Glad your grandparents are in safer place. I remembered how worried your families were last time
Lee is offline View My Blog!