MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Equal prize money debate (Rob Koenig and Tipsarevic agree with Gilles Simon)

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #1756
country flag latso

latso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond reputelatso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Equal prize money debate (Rob Koenig and Tipsarevic agree with Gilles Simon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stebs View Post
Bearing in mind that was a Federer - Nadal final, I don't think it's plausible that the women's final was close to being as popular. Those two are still massive draws for the majority of viewers, especially when both of them are competing with each other.
That's even a the best possible case for comparison - The ultimate GS final ever, The Fedal against quite a boring final in the WTA.

If the numbers are close, then we have a case, coz i can imagine that the finals are happening during the night in Asia, so not as much spectators in China, compared to match during their day.

Anyways, would be curious to see.
latso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote