MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #688
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Unofficial Live ATP Rankings [in Post #1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
Sounds like a legitimate reason for withdrawal if you ask me. No penalty necessary.
Of course I make no accusations/judgements here regarding the withdrawal per se. That's up to the tournament and tribunal. I only point out the expectations especially given his history with the tournament. Regardless of injury, It seems like he could have been involved in the promotional activities and people would have been happier. But this strays from the thread topic. and needs no discussion here.

On topic, I still wonder why no 0 pointer for Basel, based on the rulebook.

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!