MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 11:28 AM   #2707
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Does anybody else have problems getting to the first page of threads (which is particularly annoying if there's only one page)?

Example, in the section "Site Discussions & News - Bug/Error Reporting & Questions", I want to open the thread "Site keeps hanging" to see what admins say about it, but...that thread keeps hanging.
I haven't experienced anything like that and I just opened the thread you mentioned without problems. Maybe it's a browser issue. The thread doesn't give any answers either. Some people in that thread say that the ATP site sucks (which it does)