MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 10:54 AM   #2705
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

I saw a printed quote from his mother that Ernests had a really deep confidence crisis this year, he doesn't like the tour life much (traveling all the time) and he was seriously considering retiring. But then he talked with some buddies of his (some tennis players and some not) and apparently he decided that he should use the talent that God has given him after all. So now he's trying hard to get back into the top 100 for the AO. He had that leg injury that derailed him a bit so I don't know if he'll manage it. But he definitely seems to be trying to give one more push to his career