MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #1533
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by erickmartins View Post
But I have another question, and for that I couldn't find an answer: the players who didn't send picks for the only QR should also be placed on the LL list or not? The rules only say LLs should be ordered by number of correct picks, etc etc, but there is nothing saying the had to send picks.
Those that didn't send go to the bottom of the LL list - then as there is nothing to differentiate between them, they go in ranking order, if they're unranked players they go in committment order.