MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Video o DVD matches

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #257
country flag Sophitia36

Sophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond reputeSophitia36 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Video o DVD matches

I wouldn't trust just one article that says "future wife." Since that rumour started in Roland Garros(when he referred to her as his "novia" which means simply "girlfriend", and they translated it as "fiancée" and then it kept popping up everywhere that they were engaged) the idea has been appearing here and there.
If he did announce that yesterday, I'm surprised none of the articles actually mention it, because even though they're not necessarily interested in his private life, that would have been one of the "highlights" of his speech for sure. At least something worthy of mention I believe...

Well, until someone uploads the whole speech, or we get reports by people who understand Spanish, we won't know
Sophitia36 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote