MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I have to say if there is any athlete I want my kid to aspire to its Federer.

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #48
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have to say if there is any athlete I want my kid to aspire to its Federer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Many other sports aka basketball and football, have "idols" that have ***** someone, have shot someone, punched fans, done many drugs.

This makes me realize how different tennis is from the other sports. The rolemodels in tennis are so much more mature and elegant in how they carry themselves. I'd love to show my kid Federer and what he is all about. As much as you can say he is a mug, oldie, out of shape, terrible player , you have to admit compared to other sports idols he is a saint.

Thank you tennis for producing sport's heros that we can really look up to.
David Goffin?