MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I have to say if there is any athlete I want my kid to aspire to its Federer.

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 02:00 AM   #32
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have to say if there is any athlete I want my kid to aspire to its Federer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Then how come you knew about the ACC right when you joined?
Honestly will be banned soon enough, just like that guy who tried to pretend to be my DA. He sounds like lobotomized version of Magician (a previously banned Fedtard), hating on Nadal all day and wishing he could be Noserer's wife. The mods will take out the trash soon enough, until then I'll simply find free amusement in his fangirl posts and Olderer ass kissing.

Frauderer will NEVER win another slam
Crocodilovic will fall
Nadal will reclaim number #1 in 2015.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote