MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - I have to say if there is any athlete I want my kid to aspire to its Federer.

View Single Post

Old 10-29-2012, 01:22 AM   #16
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I have to say if there is any athlete I want my kid to aspire to its Federer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooza2011 View Post
Tell them to be like Murray. That determination and self discipline to pick himself up after so many tough losses is admirable. Many would have given up but Andy just worked harder and got there in the end. Slamray is the best role model.
yeah, mandy is a great role model, someone you definitely want to invite to banquets for his colorful language
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote