MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Del Potro will storm the 2013 season | Official Delpo Bandwagon

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 10:10 PM   #183
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro will storm the 2013 season | Official Delpo Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Soup View Post
Really? I love Delpo n all, but can he handle the wind that good? I didn't know that.
His game is ideal to withstand super windy conditions: he has the power to hit through it and his shots have enough margin for him not to leak UEs left and right - which was Berdych's problem due to his high risk game.

Power and big margins on your shots are the ideal combo to play in extremely windy conditions. Unless you have an incredible array of variety like Federer, but he's a case apart.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote