MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping #44a - Geneva - Congrats to Deathless Mortal and kr1s71an/YEBRA!

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #89
country flag erickmartins
Not exactly average.

erickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond reputeerickmartins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping #44a - Geneva - Sunday diffs post #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
I think maybe you misunderstand the rule, it says that if there are no ALT's or LL's to replace a situation where both players in a 1st round qualy or main draw match only fail to send picks only then can a LL move into the next round, it doesn't say "what round suits the manager" or anything like that, as far as I know the final qualy round will always be the final qualy round, maybe you should ask your fellow managers about this.
You can bring the issue yourself in the managers thread if you wish - I'm quite sure the rule applies here and they'll answer so. Marto already gave his opinion above.

I'm not sure exactly what do you think should happen otherwise - no LL moving into the main draw? Bye for the 1st seed? It just wouldn't make any sense.

Titles: Astana 2 CH '11, Challenger Tour Finals '11, Kuala Lumpur '12 (w/Dudisela75), Bressuire Futures '13 (w/Marita)

Finals: Fürth CH '11, Orleans CH '11, Petange CH '12, TT Euro '12 (w/Vilnietè)

SF: Australian Open '12, Memphis '12
erickmartins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote