MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Alpine Skiing thread

View Single Post

Old 10-28-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Alpine Skiing thread

Anybody here interested in alpine skiining?

Men's season started today and women's season yesterday in Austria's Sölden. Weather conditions were terrible today, still great they were able to race. Ligety was very impressive, win by 2.75 sec. I wasn't able to watch the 1st run, but obviously first starters had difficult conditions and he did much better than other early staters on the 1st run. And 2nd run was just so impressive.

Also nice to see Mölgg on podium, and Hirscher's 2nd run and 3rd place finish showed he is dangerous also this season. And nice to see Defago finishing 5th, seems to be his career's 2nd best GS finish in World Cup, hopefully he'll have a good winter.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote