MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Funny Fotos #6

Thread: Funny Fotos #6
View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #1998
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny Fotos #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lleyton_ View Post
OK I might've been a bit too harsh but IIRC you're a Djokotard and I thought you deliberately dismissed the picture because of that. I apologize if you really didn't get it but I doubt it.
First of all, I do understand what it's supposed to mean. It's pretty obvious. I just don't agree with it. And I don't even have to use Nole as an argument (given that I am such a big tard). I don't like Tsonga, and even I can see he has far more variety than that gives him credit for.

And I don't care whether you consider me a tard or not, I deserve respect regardless of that. And you were absurdly aggressive when I attacked or offended no one. You didn't even know why I thought the photo made no sense at all, you just chose to accuse and attack me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
No. Tsonga exhibits far more variety on a tennis court than Murray, he actually charges the net with frequency, plays some serve & volley at times and can be very creative with his shotmaking although not as much as when he came into the scene.

I don't know where this myth about Murray having extraordinary variety comes from, but it's about to debunk it. He's an extremely effective defensive baseliner who seems allergic to the net (although he has good volleys), in no way, shape or form does he display more variety in his matches than Tsonga. But it seems that most people associate having a good slice with having variety for some reason, I've heard similar things about Tomic.
Spot on. And it only comes to show how senseless the photo is.

Last edited by arm : 10-27-2012 at 09:47 PM.
arm is offline View My Blog!