MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 03:38 PM   #1982
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Lovely house, Lee.

They should have something like Nature Conservancy for buildings. Architecture conservancy or something. Not sure you could get people to donate tho. There's a ranch south of here at the entrance to the Needles section of Canyonlands, N.P. that the Nature conservancy bought. The owners divorced and so the ranch was on the block. Finally, they made a deal with Nature Conservancy and now the wife (who has run the ranch for years) will get to live out her life there and operate it as a ranch. One of her sons helps with the operation. I'm not sure what happens to him at her death.

Raquel, is that Micaela's house?

I could live there. It's got a piano and a great view -- If it's got a wi-fi connection, I'm good to go.
Bob posted it on twitter, said it's his two babies.. so I take it it's their house. Amazing isn't it? Can't you buy one like that instead of the cottage here? I will move in with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I see there is a new poster who joined on October 4.

Dr. Mug. His first post was starting a thread. He's started 4 threads at least.

Dr. Mug annoys you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
I have good figure then
Dom
arm is offline View My Blog!