MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations (Just need a few more for the contest!)

View Single Post

Old 10-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #1
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official 2012 Funniest Poster Nominations (Just need a few more for the contest!)

So, the contest is here everyone.

And the mugerators aren't the ones starting it.

This is a nomination thread for the funniest poster of 2012

This nomination thread works aa little differently than the others.

Each person will list two posters they want nominated. Only two! If you name more than two posters, it will not be counted.

The order you name then in does not matter. After a certain point, I will count the amount of names. The top 14 listed names will be in the competition. Then this thread will be closed.

There will be a series of voting contests after the names have been nominated.

_______

Here are my nominations:

Freak3yman84
Looner
_______

The competition begins

Last edited by Orange Wombat : 10-28-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote