Re: TT Changes 2013
1) Should players be allowed to play in two places at the same time (the final of a week X event AND the qualifying of a week x+1 event)?
No? (Current rule: yes)
2) Should players who lose in a Grand Slam qualifying be allowed to play a challenger in the following week?
No(Current rule: Yes)
3) GS/IW/Miami week 2 events:
GS R16 - out of qualifying; GS QF - out of MD
4) Late entries & SE's:
5) Doubles commitments:
Both players in a partnership should commit/confirm before being accepted in the doubles list
6) Singles commitments by another person?
7) Late entries & seedings
8) Should there be a restriction to avoid singles R1 matches between doubles partners?
9) Should picks which were sent to the person who posted the OOP be accepted?
10) Should picks sent by e-mail be accepted?
11) Should there be a punishment for players who don't send picks?
12) Standard minimum of TT matches in first rounds
13) Standardizing the OOP:
No - Manager's choice
14) TB method: The number of sets given to the winner when the player picks the loser (2-1, 3-2 & 3-1 losing picks) should be a tie-breaker before the SR shootout.
15) SR Shootout: Picking the correct winner or SR of a lower SR should have priority over giving a set to the winner when both players pick the loser in a higher SR?
GD should be used as the PTS system
17) Qualifying points: There should be points for qualifying wins.
18) There should be a Team Race for the World Tour Finals.
19) Retirements should count for SR and shootout purposes (64 40 ret -> 64 60 win; 46 23 ret -> 46 63 60 win)?
20) Challenger choices:
ranking points/entry list quality
21) Possible exception: Accepting picks 1/2/3/4/5 minutes after the deadline?
Singles: 2012: CH Este Futures
Doubles: 2012: CH Marrakesh (w/Tristanslav), CH* Szczecin (w/juakos17) 2013: CH Charlottesville, CH Champaign (w/1987518LPF)