MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - TT Changes 2013

Thread: TT Changes 2013
View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
country flag Vilnietė

Vilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond reputeVilnietė has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TT Changes 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibreak4coffee View Post
I would like - no LOVE - for anyone voting NO on #15 to give me a coherent and rational explanation for keeping the current flawed system.
Since we are already using the shootout system, this means that both players picked the same number of correct winners and correct SRs. So the winner depends only on the TT OOP (which is subjective). I don't think that the player who guessed the correct winner in a match with a higher priority is better than the player who gave more credit to the winner in a match where both players failed to guess the winner.

I don't see why guessing the correct winner in a "more competative" match but failing to guess who wins a "less competative" one is a better result than the opposite.