MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #2739
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
It's not the man's fault that a woman doesn't like him anymore and hence for some reason this obliges him to give up 50% of his income. Your response is a typical one removing women from all responsibility and placing the blame firmly on the man no matter what.
Not at all, I was trying to explain why the laws seem to advantage women/sexist. Of course the same applies with wealthy women that marry toyboys and then discover they are gay separate only that these cases are much more rare