MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 06:08 PM   #2735
country flag Thanos

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
There was a comment in the video I agree:

" he only problem is that this is fair for the job creaters because theyu are creating jobs but then the government and banks will lend more and tax more which means that only the creaters can achieve success and that the average worker bee is in debt to the system our whole life. The creaters our out weighing us on our own profits. Then the banks get richer with the creaters and the government gets manipulated by the banks by using the little poeple as an excuse for economic collapse. "

He is right, but he forgets that working bees of today were the slaves of yesterday....still the fed reserve sounds better than slavery, i suppose.

/buddyholly

australian federal reserve bank has been cutting interest rate every quarter due to slow economy growth yet the four major banks don't pass the full cut meaning they keep making a profit for their shareholders. who are the major shareholders in banks? the executives of the banks.

saulo, i wouldn't compare you to buddyholly because at least you show some concern that capitalism is exploitation. on the other hand buddyholly get a hard on when a 8 year salvadoran girl is working for 2 cents a day in sweatshop to feed most of her family and yet it doesn't even cover the cost of a meal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Same with Mugrin's match.
i wasn't aware that mugrin was close to winning another slam. i was still quite upset that tomic the tank engine showed up to noserer open.

i just noticed that my post count is four perfect eight's, if i were chinese i would be the luckiest man in the world.

It's sarcasm its just I am very intelligent most ppl can't even get my jokes..
Thanos is offline View My Blog!