MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - WWW Paris Masters + Main draw discussion

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 04:59 PM   #28
country flag Greystoke

Greystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond reputeGreystoke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Paris Masters + Main draw discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
How would the withdrawal of the top seeds affect the draw? Say if both Federer and Nole withdrew, would Murray get Federer's quarter, Ferrer Nole's, Berdych the one which was previously Murray's and so on, or how does it work?

I rememeber in Wimbledon 2009 Nadal was #1, withdrew and Delpo was bumped to #4 seed and got the draw that was orginally Nadal's, but not entirely sure why or how it works.
I think that now, when the draw is already made, they put a lucky loser instead of someone who pulls out
Greystoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote