MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 04:41 PM   #2732
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

The Fed Reserve system isnt fair, but it gives economy more diversity. By creating money out of nowhere, bankers will go less bankrupt, they will always have a lot of money to lend to the other people that can invest in new technological industries and create jobs. Its not like those bankers are thinking: " mwahaha I will lend 100 billion this year and get 125 billion, with an inflation of 5% (so still a profit). The case is that those 20 billion doesnt always stays with the banker to go travel to Bahamas or something . Ok, maybe it happens. But some of It will be lend again, thus circulating wealth. Of course, in the end, the US bonds are worth nothing ( and the huge deficit of US shows they even cant pay them) So whak do you think we should do Arsen? Speak.

There was a comment in the video I agree:

" he only problem is that this is fair for the job creaters because theyu are creating jobs but then the government and banks will lend more and tax more which means that only the creaters can achieve success and that the average worker bee is in debt to the system our whole life. The creaters our out weighing us on our own profits. Then the banks get richer with the creaters and the government gets manipulated by the banks by using the little poeple as an excuse for economic collapse. "

He is right, but he forgets that working bees of today were the slaves of yesterday....still the fed reserve sounds better than slavery, i suppose.

/buddyholly

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US

Last edited by Ilovetheblues_86 : 10-26-2012 at 04:51 PM.
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!