MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 02:29 PM   #2714
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
What premise Arsen? Lol. You dont understand i was talking about quality of life, not pureness of buying power.

An Atari Videogame was worth 200$ dollars in the 1980's. The same Atari videogame can be bought now for $150, inflation- updated, while at the same time you can buy a better videogame with, lets say, 500$.

Even if the buying power is the same or downgraded, the quality of many products increased.
The quality of life is dropping and will continue to drop.

As for the technology, capitalism is intentionally slowing down the progress of it.

More jobs? Yeah right. Why would people work at all ? Machines can do things better on tasks where human intervention is not required.

This is only an issue in a monetary system. Jobs. Lol...

Quality of products?

If you bought a TV 30 years ago, it's probably still working, while new plasma or LCD TVs have an estimated lifespan of 5 years.

Come on, do you even realize what you're saying?

Not to mention everything technology related is made in China nowadays. Because of capitalism. That's not what I call quality.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.

Last edited by finishingmove : 10-26-2012 at 02:37 PM.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!