MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 12:44 PM   #1503
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Grand slams have two managers
That's true, although on some occasions one manages singles, the other doubles. Would picks for singles count, if you only send to the 'doubles' manager.
Some tournaments outside Grand Slams are also managed by more than one manager. i.e. Shanghai was managed by keqtqiadv and he was assisted by Tytta. So would someone be disqualified if he'd just sent to Tytta and not to keqtqtiadv and Tytta (as the order of play stated)?

I think those thinks shouldn't even be considered. We all play for the love of this game and to compete (not to have walkovers). I think we should be a little more lenient in situations where there is more than one manager involved in a tournament. I am not talking about picks that are sent to other players, as I don't feel those should count (even when in time). I argue though that picks should be counted when picks are sent to a manager (albeit the 'wrong' manager) who is active during that week in that tournament.