MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 09:11 AM   #1501
country flag Sheva

Sheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond reputeSheva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Well, this is not always possible. So, people should just read the OOP, that is not that hard, right?
Well apparently it is. I did read the OOP, but just copied the matches that I needed to pick.

I don't think TT is meant for walkovers/byes. In Grand Slams assistant managers often forward picks to the 'general' manager. So shouldn't those picks be counted as well, as they weren't send to the right manager? I feel that if there's more than 1 manager in a tournament, picks should be accepted if the player can show the time stamp. If for example Mahqz had been managing this tournament all week and on Thursday I decided to send my picks out of the blue to Boarder35m, then I think this is a different story, but in this case I feel really hard done.