MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 07:01 AM   #2707
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seekers Vol. 2012 - Woman virginity is worth $780,000 USD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Arsen, after watching this movie, do you think the world is going into the wrong direction? :

That's nice and shiny. Kids love that video.

But honestly, if I were not actually living on this planet, and were an alien, this video would convince me that humanity is going forward with the speed of light...

In reality, you can't say income really went up. Inflation went up. I have old bills of 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 dinars. Wow, I must have been rich in the 90s...

So, no. As a matter of fact, the purchasing power actually went down.

Because more money effectively means more debt in the current system.

As for health, obviously science has developed and that's making people live longer. Capitalism though, is definitely not aiding this. It's actually slowing it down.

How would the pharmaceutical companies profit if everyone was healthy?

They operate similarly to the tech companies, and pretty much every other industry today. New iPhone every year. When it comes out, the old one is outdated. Why? So habibkos would buy them. Buy and don't think why you do it, just do it. It's new and better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence

If you ask yourself, "Can the world live without capitalism?", rather ask, "Can the world live without something that actively seeks to exhaust it?"
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.

Last edited by finishingmove : 10-26-2012 at 11:06 AM.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!