MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 01:22 AM   #627
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
What do you team you support mate?

Yeah Arsenal's model is very sustainable in terms of the finance side. It could also have been extremely successful on the pitch if players did not leave pre maturely .
Tranmere, lower league side, top of League 1 atm but the competition's breathing down our necks

If the FFP rules and regulations are actually properly policed i.e. they prevent the Sheikh using one of his other companies to 'sponsor' Etihad City enough not to operate at a loss or Abramovich doing the same thing, then Arsenal will be the biggest beneficiaries cause they make so much money from home games.

I often tend to like foreign teams in the CL though, especially Bundesliga teams cause of the cheap ticket prices and the quality of the football can be excellent most of the time.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote