MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Best shots/points of 2012

View Single Post

Old 10-26-2012, 12:19 AM   #29
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best shots/points of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzzahLovah View Post
Important, but boring point ending on an error. They've had hundreds of more entertaining rallies this year alone.

This is what you say about an intense, pulsating 20+ shot rally including both men taking risks, flattening out shots, moving about the court using angles, spin and pace; which ended with a fantastic and brave forehand down the line (winner in all but name, the ball was essentially un-returnable). Which points do not bore you? This point can surely only be boring to those who hate tennis played from the baseline. I can't, off the top of my head, think of a better point played from the baseline all year.