MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #1826
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Look, you know, our draws are not rigged they are just unlikely. (pt2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I told you already to go to Canada. You didn't listen.

Barack emails me about once a week these days. I expect I'll get them more often now since they seem to be increasing in frequency. I like the ones from Michelle best. They are upbeat and friendly.

What is your certificate? I took a first responder course one time. It took about 4 days. We learned to splint and how to bandage a sucking chest wound. I never had anything happen to anyone, but I know a woman who was guiding a trip where a woman broke her pelvis or hip and they had to manufacture a stretcher and hike down the canyon to the river. San Juan river, not that it matters.

Barack cares about me. He calls me by my first name. I feel his personal interest.

I don't vote for people who have no opponent. I refuse to inflate their vote totals.

I would feel better with you on the long straight roads here. When my neice visited me here, she had a co-worker who asked her if it was really true that there were long straight roads with no traffic like he saw in the movies. So she took a lot of pictures through the windshield.
Canada Has bad weather. and I don't want to be rich but live in the middle of nowhere. I need to be in the middle of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMarquess View Post
Kissing me? Things are going pretty quick there
I meant kidding mw my phone!
arm is offline View My Blog!