MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 PM   #97
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Photo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosespower View Post

You are on fire really. I hope you don't take it as an extrem affirmation.
Not sure what you mean by "on fire", or by "take it as an extrem affirmation".

Quote:

Honestly you should take what people say more lightly. I understand that you need to moderate and for sure my reply was in the wrong part of this forum.
When something is expressed lightly, I do. Also, it's no hardship moving posts, including my own, to keep threads on topic.

Quote:

But also for sure it wasn't my intention in any way to take forum members to task. And that was a rather personal oppinion and didn't quote anyone.
In that case, I'm confused! Whom were you talking to, when you asked "What did you expect people ... to expect that he will somehow rebel against the party and be a political figure with his own speech and stand is delusional"? The entire post came across as being directed at the forum and the people who post here, that forum members had certain expectations that are "delusional".

Quote:

And also dissapointment comes from high expectations? or wrong expectations? I think I still have the know how like everybody in the world about universal emotions.
I'm sorry, rosespower, I don't follow this at all.

Quote:

As for Ana D: people can get uglier when they get botched by plastic surgery and this has nothing to do with the what they are inside. But wait a minute this is exactly what happens it says a lot about her inside too: that she is trying to fit in a mould and she's rather insecure against the fact that initially she was a rather pleasent girl tall and blonde and everything. And maybe as you said it can have a direct link with her relationship. In which case I agree she's probably better than he deserves.
It's one thing to ask whether she's had plastic surgery (I don't think she has), but your question was whether she was uglier, which came across (at least to me) as somewhat gratuitous and unkind.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote