MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football Zone

Thread: Football Zone
View Single Post

Old 10-25-2012, 02:51 AM   #2984
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post
Perfect 3/3 for the Bundesliga, which is remarkable considering two tough away fixtures and one home to RM. Can't remember the last time 3/4 EPL teams lost in one week but WTF has happened to Serie A? Once the powerhouse of Europe, now overtaken by France, Portugal and even Ukraine.
Well Juve aside none of the clubs in Serie have much money. But it is an over reaction to say those three countries have surpassed them. Lille and Montpellier are both having dreadful Champions League campaigns. Ukraine is league where only two clubs can win the title, though it is already over this year due to how good Shakhtar are.

Serie A was unfortunate in Champions League this year as Milan decided to cut costs and offload half their team without bringing in replacements. And Udinese were a soft #3 plus they were gutted of some of their best players, Asamoah has been a star at Juve for instance. But there are major issues in Italy to sort out just as there are in Spain and England also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!