MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Political Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-18-2012, 07:20 AM   #76
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Photo Thread

EdRo Deputy Marat Safin on his new responsibilities: "You can't think that there's only black and white, and the deputies are idiots ... We don't harm people. We're not stupid little people who sit in the Duma. We're sane adults too".

EdRo Deputy Marat Safin on Pussy Riot: "They are worthless, stupid girls who want attention, and who got it, and more than they expected".

Tweet

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
These days he makes my blood boil - but not for any GOOD reason.....i just want to slap some sense into him.
I hear you. In case anyone was wondering about the quotations above the photo, I just wanted to put his words side by side with his looks, and see whether my steadfast admiration of his beauty could be tested by such a repulsive attitude. I'm not at all sure I can look at him in the same way again.

Last edited by monkey247 : 10-24-2012 at 07:50 PM.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote