MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

View Single Post

Old 10-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #3432
country flag Nekromanta
Banned!

Nekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond reputeNekromanta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 59 - All welcome at the Castle that never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Where is general Samson?
In the tennis4you forum's Castle. And I grab this opportunity to invite everybody there.

Also, we miss the princesses. It's funny how different people try to digest the loss differently. Yesterday we were talking about Dia. Shankar was pure enthusiasm, talking about how energetic and lovely she is. I was talking shit about her all the time like "she's stupid, she has piercings, bla bla bla", CD never said a word because he's too tough but I know he misses her too.
Princess Amber you're invited to post there too, everybody would be happy to see you there
Nekromanta is offline View My Blog!